Coastal Harbor Treatment CenterServing children and adolescents, ages 4-17.
For some children and teens, growing up can be incredibly challenging. What may seem, at first, to be a typical rite of passage, may soon become something unmanageable and difficult beyond your capabilities as a parent. When you've tried everything and nothing is working, it could be time to call on the experts at Coastal Harbor Treatment Center (CHTC).
A leader in behavioral health since 1984, CHTC is a nationally recognized provider of behavioral health services for kids and teenagers with specialized behavioral and mental health needs. As a Joint Commission-Accredited behavioral health facility, we deliver exceptional, affordable education and treatment in a safe and secure 132-bed facility that is privately owned and operated.Our team approach.
We assign a team of Board-Certified Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Medical Doctors, Licensed and Master's Level Therapists, FNPs, RNs, LPNs, Mental Health Aides, Certified Teachers, Recreation Therapists and Registered Dieticians to treat your child or adolescent. Then we create a customized, multi-disciplined treatment plan to ensure his or her individual success both here and after he or she returns home.Our Acute Care Program.
This program provides critical stabilization and treatment for children or adolescents who are experiencing a behavioral or emotional crisis. Our experienced team of doctors, nurses, and therapists are specialists in the psychiatric treatment of children and provide the critical care they need in a safe and secure environment.Our Residential Treatment Program.
This program is an intensive and highly structured long-term treatment program for those with chronic psychiatric illnesses and behavioral health needs. We are the ideal solution for patients who are difficult to place because their chronic behavioral and mental health problems put themselves and others at risk.Our program components include:
- Intensive Residential Treatment For Psychiatric Disorders, Chronic Behavior Problems, Verbal And Physical Aggression, Suicidal/Self-Injurious Behaviors, Effects Of PTSD/Trauma, School/Learning Problems And Familial Dysfunction
- Specialized Program To Provide Care And Treatment For Residents With Developmental Delays/Mental Retardation
- Specialized Treatment Programs For Sexually Aggressive (Adjudicated And Non-Adjudicated)
- Specialized Treatment Programs For Sexually Reactive Behaviors Resulting From Sexual Trauma
- Acute Psychiatric Treatment and Therapeutic Foster Care
For a complete list of our services please click here.
(912) 354-3911 Contact us today
1150 Cornell Avenue
Savannah, GA 31406
Coastal Behavioral Health
633 Stephenson Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405